Saturday, October 6, 2007

Talk Of Dragons And Other Things


Sorry. Went a little Alice in Wonderland there with the title.

There really are dragons in my novel though.

Let's see... this year we have Bluemirror and Silverthorne. Along with Bluemirror's siblings, and mother most likely, making an appearance. Just got to work out the dates and things, or else there'll be no keeping it straight in my head.

The Image above is essentially what my dragons will look like. Colours and slight variations will happen. But you get the general gist. Anne McCaffrey actually did something useful.

4 comments:

Steph said...

Here Be Dragons!

Thats pretty. I have an odd urge to pet it O_o but I wouldn't even pet a draco dormeins xD or whatever the correct latin spelling is for 'sleeping dragon'

Augustine said...

Yes, he does look rather cute doesn't he? Strange, because that's not what I'm going for, really.

Steph said...

Uh well. My friends think I'm cute and dangrous, it might work fro dragons too? xD

Augustine said...

Yes, it very well might be true.